– Download PDF file with all diagrams here.
1. For making your own vinaigrette.
2. For making substitutions when you’re missing an ingredient.
3. For cooking red meat exactly how you like it.
4. For spicing things up.
5. For making any soup from scratch.
6. For Metric conversions.
7. For boiling eggs:
8. For volumetric conversions.
9. For cooking with and maintaining a cast iron skillet.
10. For making sure you’re using the right kitchen appliance.
11. For marinating meat to make it tender and delicious.
12. For knowing what oil to use.
13. For when you’re too heavy-handed with the chili peppers.
14. For your next trip to the butcher.
15. For knife skills.
16. For knowing what kind of onion to use.
17. For vegan baking.
18. For hosting a party.
19. For cooking your grains perfectly.
20. For making a sourdough starter.
21. For cooking vegetables.
22. For filleting fish.
23. For pasta lovers.
24. For perfect chocolate chip cookies.
25. For grilling everything.
26. For knowing what’s in season.
27. For knowing exactly how to store your groceries, and for how long.
Download PDF file with all diagrams here.
Author: Tom Green
If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?