Everybody loves muffins. This is the best and the easiest muffin recipe ever.
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Lightly grease a 6-hole texas muffin pan.
2. Combine butter and sugar in a medium saucepan. Stir over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes until melted. Remove from heat. Add 2 1/2 mars bars and cocoa, stirring until well blended. Cool slightly.
3. Whisk in eggs, followed by flour, almond and vanilla, until combined.
4. Divide mixture evenly into prepared pan. Top each with remaining mars bar.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until centre is just firm. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
6. Drizzle cakes with melted chocolate and serve warm with double cream and berries.
7. Enjoy. 🙂
Author: Tom Green
If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?