Honestly, there are a few kitchen annoyances that we just can’t stand. Crying from an onion? Hardened brown sugar? WARM wine?! NO MORE! We have 7 solutions to 7 of the worst kitchen problems.
1. Tears From An Onion: Rub white vinegar over your chopping board
2. Can’t Open A Bottle: Add 1 rubber band on the body and 1 on the lid, twist!
3. Is This Egg Good? Gently drop in a glass filled with water, if it sinks, get crackin’!
4. Naturally Disinfect Your Chopping Board: Cover with kosher salt & firmly rub with half a lemon, rinse!
5. Can’t Peel An Egg? Add 1 tsp of baking soda to cold water, bring to a boil then take off heat and let sit for 12 minutes (crack & go!)
6. Keep Sugar Soft: Add a couple of large marshmallows to the mix
7. Keep Your Wine Chilled: Freeze frozen grapes in advance then add to your glass (they don’t dilute your drink!)
Author: Tom Green
If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?