Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, that’s a fact that should be accepted. Some people are great at gardening. Others bake. A few are swell bowlers. So, there is no shame in accepting what we are good at… and what we are terrible at. These 36 people are so awful at everything cooking-related they should be banned from any room that has a refrigerator or stove. You may think we’re kidding… but NOPE. Lock your kitchen doors and hide your blenders. These people can’t touch a frying pan without nearly burning down the house.
1. Pinterest recipes aren’t always a good idea.
2. It seemed like a good idea in theory…
3. To be fair, I blame the pan.
4. SO CLOSE to being a genius idea.
5. Oh the HUMANITY.
6. These poor pizzas…
7. I just can’t look.
8. Goodbye, old friend.
9. Pinterest lied to us all.
10. Cupcakes can be chewy if you want them to be.
12. Still edible, though!
13. Not appetizing, but could be worse.
14. Like this.
15. No. Just… no.
16. If you can’t identify the meat, don’t eat it.
17. Not even close.
18. Technically, this is a win.
19. So the thing about electric kettles….
20. How does one even ATTEMPT to set pasta on fire using water?
21. Cake shouldn’t be unappetizing.
24. How NOT to cook eggs.
25. This poor spaghetti squash never saw it coming…
26. It’s amazing they didn’t burn the house down with this one.
27. It actually takes talent to make rice look like this.
28. Making cabbage look even more unappetizing.
29. We don’t even want to know.
30. They ruined cookies. Forever.
31. Pasta should never find a way to be frightening.
32. … close?
33. Plastic is NOT the same thing as metal. It just isn’t.
34. Congratulations, world. You found a way to ruin donuts.
35. Goldfish? Sour cream? Ham? Potatoes? … why did this person want to ruin every good thing for me?
36. Happy? Birthday?
Author: Tom Green
If we’re not supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?